Pinterest Board

 After watching the Black Mirror episode as well as reading the two articles, I came to the conclusion that this artificial future of ours is coming a lot faster than I thought. I went to Pinterest and created a new board that displays fur new technologies. These included: contacts, cars, VR, and a digital twin.





In my research, I came across a lot of different ideas. I decided to go with ones that I thought were going to be available to the public the soonest. The MojoVision contacts are just your normal lens but mixed with google, offering services similar to those of Siri and Alexa. Self-driving cars are here now and are slowly becoming more of an option to people as companies like Tesla have introduced this to the public. VR aka virtual reality has taken over the digital world with different forms of it being everywhere but this one is different. This form of VR involves tactile, meaning that what you see in this digital world, you can also feel! Lastly, the idea of this digital twin would be a medical breakthrough. This technology scans your body to make a computerized model of yourself in order to track health. 

Comments

Popular Posts