Website

 This is my website that I made using Weebly. I wanted to make my website very family-oriented so I filled the slideshow with a plethora of photos that pictured me with friends and family. I broke it down into 6 different pages. My home page welcomes however comes to my site with a short message and as I previously stated, a slideshow. My update page is going to be used to offer an update on my life whenever something new happens. My bio page gives a brief detailing of my life on both professional/personal levels. With my resume page, I typed out everything that would go into my resume so someone could read it before downloading it. My portfolio page will have all of the works that I have done in my classes and my contact page has my email, number, and social media links.

Comments

Popular Posts